Published by Richard on
Long-time readers will remember that on January 1st of this year, I posted a list of New Year's Intentions. Events blew most of them off-course.
- Start a savings and/or investment account and make regular deposits.
- Fix Urban Vancouver.
- Go on a real vacation where I don't check work email.
- Continue bookshelf sustainability.
- Bike to and from work each weekday for a month.
- Take a full weekend and get rid of stuff in my closets.
- Write Christmas cards to my friends.
- Rediscover my sense of wonder.
- More GlobalSat GPS logger tomfoolery.
- Dance again.
- Learn to sing.
- "Accidentally" break the kit lens on my camera and replace it with something decent.